At this Vacation Bible School kids will follow Ruth and Naomi’s journey from Moab to Bethlehem. Along the way, they’ll love learning how God always keeps His promises! Five days of Christ-centered activities will help kids see that God is always faithful.
“Remember that the Lord your God is the only God and that he is faithful. He will keep his covenant and show his constant love to a thousand generations of those who love him and obey his commands.” Deuteronomy 7:9 GNT
- Day 1: Naomi and Elimelech Leave for Moab
- Day 2: Ruth Marries and Her Husband Dies
- Day 3: Ruth and Naomi Move to Bethlehem
- Day 4: Ruth Sleeps at Boaz’s Feet
- Day 5: Ruth Marries Boaz
Kids will experience each day’s Bible lesson throughout all stations at Fiercely Faithful VBS.
- Opening Program – Begin each day at the Mazan Oasis with great new songs, skits, and meeting Sheba the camel.
- Yeshua Gate – Connect with God through prayer activities that show kids how much Jesus loves them. Yeshua Gate closes with kids experiencing prayer as a group and then praying individually.
- House of Peace – Experience interactive Bible stories that bring each day’s Bible story to life.
- Olive Branch Café – Enjoy healthy and refreshing snacks that reinforce each day’s Bible story.
- Cabana Shop – Kids show their creative side while learning more about the daily theme.
- Sand Pit – Burn off extra energy while experiencing the Bible story in a new way.
- Closing Program – Wrap up the day with more songs and skits. Kids will review what they learned and have a chance to make a difference by giving to our mission project.