Area 66 This is where the kids learn the truths of the Bible, from the Bible. The Bible lesson is told through the eyes and personality of two helpers at a museum. Hannah, the history scholar, and Rashid, the computer wiz, work together to uncover the truths that answer the question posed each day.
- Day 1: Hannah and Rashid explain about God speaking our world into existence.
- Day 2: Hannah and Rashid explore the significance of the seventh day of creation.
- Day 3: Hannah and Rashid examine how sin entered the world through disobedience.
- Day 4: Hannah and Rashid talk about the flood and how choosing baptism helps us start over.
- Day 5: Hannah and Rashid come to understand the recreation that God had in mind for the world—and for us—after the flood.